I am learning to use a sippy cup. I only like these ones from The First Years. They have Cars (Lightning McQueen) on them. I also have one that is green and has Elmo! Mom was really sad that I didn't like the other ones, but the handles got in my way! I'm not that good at using it yet, but I get better and better everyday. I usually just get water that has added fluoride for my teeth, but sometimes Mommy gives me Gerber White Grape juice or Motts for Tots apple juice. For a treat, I get 100% juice Cran-Raspberry. That is my favorite juice and Mommy's too! : )
3.04.2009
6 months.. I'm a big boy!
I am learning to use a sippy cup. I only like these ones from The First Years. They have Cars (Lightning McQueen) on them. I also have one that is green and has Elmo! Mom was really sad that I didn't like the other ones, but the handles got in my way! I'm not that good at using it yet, but I get better and better everyday. I usually just get water that has added fluoride for my teeth, but sometimes Mommy gives me Gerber White Grape juice or Motts for Tots apple juice. For a treat, I get 100% juice Cran-Raspberry. That is my favorite juice and Mommy's too! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment