I first must say, I absolutely love Eric. And I absolutely love Evan. They are everything to me and they both love me too. : )
We got a new camera today. Eric just really wanted to make me happy. I have been complaining about it far too much, I am sure. It's just that taking photos is kind of becoming a passion of mine. I love photographing Evan and I hope to start photographing some other things soon.
Evan has begun to pull up on absolutely everything in this house. He is getting hurt multiple times a day, but that's what kids do, right? I'm not a mean mommy for letting him fall down, right? I can't just sit next to him and catch him every time he falls. He needs to learn to fall gracefully, or at least that is my opinion. Of course I will cuddle him and comfort him when he falls and of course I would never let him get seriously injured, but he is definitely in for some goose eggs in the next few months. My dad, Eric and I all won't be surprised if he starts trying to take a few steps within the next month. Crazy! He's still so little!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, I am eagerly awaiting photos from that new camera! :)
Post a Comment