7.02.2009

Pointing, BooBoo and Apple










Evan can point now!!! It's his new "trick." He points at everything and he points when he wants something. This is a huge step in his communication and helps a LOT. Not only that, but it's CUUUUTE! : )

Evan got a pretty bad boo-boo on Monday this week. I will spare you with the nasty details, but I have no problem showing a picture. It's not that bad. It is already healing quite nicely and should be better in no time. It was definitely a humbling moment as a mommy when his "injury" occurred.

Evan loves apples. And so do I. Whenever I have one, he wants it. So I will eat all that I want all the way around and then hand it off to him. He does a really great job scraping off bits with his 3 bottom teeth. When he is done, he throws it on the floor. Joy.

No comments: