Well, this morning Evan and I decided to get out the Super Fort. We received it at one of my baby showers from Evan's great aunt and uncle. I thought the day would never come when Evan would really appreciate it. He still doesn't totally appreciate it or know what to do and just wants to rip the curtains down, but he was amazed by the grandiose of it. I didn't think it would be as big as it is, but it takes up pretty much his entire room. We can also make a plane, helicopter or hot air balloon out of it!
1 comment:
OMG!! That is cute!! I need one of those here for these kids!! hahahaha!
BTW I wrote you on MMT I don't think you know you have a PM lol... check it out when you have a few minutes.
Where did you buy that fort BTW?
Post a Comment