He would prefer to brush his own teeth. However, I do brush them for him, no worries! Those are his new PJ's from The Children's Place- they are the BEST, I wish we had more..
This is a children's chair that we found at Target. Evan really liked it. I am planning on getting him a special chair for his birthday present from us. It won't be this one though.
Evan and I went to Fireman's Park in Middleton and there was a sand volleyball court. We found a seashell? It is his first one!
I decided to put the bumper back on his crib. Did I mention that he BROKE his mobile in half one day? : ( It was really sad. Anyways, I put the bumper back on and decided that he doesn't need his sleep sack anymore and can sleep with blankets and stuffed animals. This is him in there with ALL his blankets, including his quilts, fuzzy blankets and receiving blankets. He was lovin' it!

No comments:
Post a Comment